Green corn has gone. My hands are free to jerk off again.
Someday I was at sharepunk and I found this one. They still rocking and I'm waiting for the brand new Wolves In Wolves' Clothing.
Until then, Never Trust A Hippy will satisfy my anxiety.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tracklist:

01. Seeing Double At The Triple Rock [2:09] *
02. The Marxist Brothers [2:47] *
03. Golden Boys [2:47]
04. You're Wrong [2:06]
05. Everything In Moderation (Especially Moderation) [1:23]
06. I'm Going To Hell For This One [1:53]

* - Tracks that will show on the Wolves In Wolves' Clothing album.


elink: NOFX - Never Trust a Hippy - EP


Enjoy it, bunghole!!

Se foder o link, entre no emule e escreva NOFX, asshole!!!!!

Vende-se milho verde!!!


P.S.: Garbosa, qualé o nome da amiga???

Postado por Bxqtz às 17:24



Powered by Blogger
 
Últimos posts
Histórico


Visite também



Site 
Meter

Meteorologia